Re: books

Dear Sriram,

 Kindly send me both the books. Sorry for asking after a long time.  (If u still have that ;-)

mks

Sriram wrote:

> if anyone requires a red hat linux unleashed book or unix unleashed book (both latest ones in electronic format) let me know and I can send it across to your personal ids. I thought i can send it to ilugc, but there r others with much slower links and i am not sure what they would say -:)
>
> sriram
>
> ---
> Send e-mail to 'ilugc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' with 'unsubscribe'
> in either the subject or the body to unsubscribe from this list.

M K Saravanan,
Design Engineer,
The AU-KBC Centre for Internet & Telecom Technologies,
Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University,
Chrompet, Chennai 600 044.
Tamilnadu, INDIA

email: mksarav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ph & FAX (Off):  (091) (044) 2402711