Linux Editor (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 14:54:41 -0600
From: Michael Lyon <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
To: aroon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Linux Editor

Dear Sir,

     My company Vital Inc. makes CRiSP, a powerful and intuitive language
sensitive editor for development on the Linux platform.  CRiSP can be used in
both character as well as GUI modes depending upon individual preference.
Emulation modes include brief, vi, emacs, edt, cua, and wordstar as well as
many other advance editing features such as syntax coloring, dynamic tagging,
search and replace, code beautifying, columnar editing, and a customizable
toolbar.

     I would like to announce CRiSP to the members of your group and make a
FREE evaluation of CRiSP available to them.  This free evaluation of CRiSP can
be downloaded at http://vital.com/download.htm.

SPECIAL LINUX USER DISCOUNTS APPLY TO YOUR MEMBERS
Your members should call 972-398-8930 ext.222 and ask about our special linux
user discounts or send email to michael@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,

Michael Lyon

Cheers

Michael Lyon
Vital, Inc.
Phone: +1 (972) 398-8930
Fax:     +1 (972) 596-7865
Fax:     +1 (972) 491-6909 [Secure Line]
Email:  mike@xxxxxxxxx or mike@xxxxxxxxx
Web:   http://www.vital.com or http://www.crisp.com
Postal Address:
Sales                                                              Accounts:
2301 Ohio Drive, Suite# 236                              4109 Candlewyck Drive
Plano, TX 75093, USA                                      Plano, TX 75024, USA