Offline Mailing

Hi,

    I would like to know how I can compose a mail offline, send it and then
go online to actually send it, like I can do in Outlook Express. I use Pine
as my client. In the smtp-server option, I added 'localhost'. The
user-domain entry has no value set. When I compose mail and send it to my
another account at Yahoo, I get no error message. But after I dialup I am
not able to see my message at Yahoo( even after half hour or so ). What am I
doing wrong?

Thanks
Gautam