From: Roshan Thomas [mailto:rosh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 1999 3:31 PM
To: patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: nature@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; indira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Satya

Patrick,

Is Satyanarayanan gonna be used for the COM project? Indira had asked me if
I could use him.

I could put him in the SBS project (which is in QT /C++). Also I could use
train him on Oracle (since he's already familiar with Sybase, Sql server and
a bit of oracle) and his knowledge of NT could be useful.

Let me know, please.

Thanks and regards

Roshan