Hi,

        This isn't a problem exactly. Try this. At login prompt, type [B,
and press <enter>. The password prompt is nor "password" but "PASSWORD:". I
get all characters on the screen in caps without using shift or turning on
caps lock. I was just curious as to why this happens. It goes away if I use
<ctrl-c>. BTW, I use slink with 2.0.36.
If anybody knows why this happens, I would definitely like to know.

Thanks
Gautam