admin stuff.

hi,
	Just a note to all subscribed folks.  Once in a while there
are problems with your accounts (for instance someones account on
bigfoot is full and messages are no longer received) and as a result
all messages on the list to that person bounce due to the errors and I
keep receiving a huge amount of unnecessary mail.  If the amount of
messages gets beyond me I usually set the person on vacation.  Listar
has this facility and for details refer to the first mail you received
after subscribing to the ilugc list.  If you dont have it send mail to
listar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject help.  If the error is
serious -- for instance arbornet.org went down sometime back and mails
bounced really badly -- listar automatically unsubscribes the
offending address.

	So all I have to say is if you suddenly stop receiving mails
it is mostly because your email address has some problem or the
other.  In that case please first look at the archives of our list and
verify if there has been traffic and if there has contact me at
prabhu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I will try to sort it out.

	The list archives are at
http://lists.linux-india.org/cgi-bin/wilma/ilug-c

	BTW Thaths: the archives look really good.  Thanks a lot.