[LI] Whoever said Outlook was cool ? Far from it...

Come to Linux-Delhi, we regularly beat up Microsoft advocates [as per
certain unnamed publications] ;-) We'll try to get a real MS employee
for your anger-venting next time... say wasn't
Bill-something-or-the-other supposed to come as the chief
pest^H^H^H^Hguest for the Republic Day Parade 2000?  Or am I thinking
of someone else?

<giggling uncontrollably>

-- Raju