Re: Clarification - Bala

hi,

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, Rajamani Balasoubramanian wrote:

> 1.  If I give
>     # mount -tiso9660 /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom
>
>     It gives
>
>     mount: too many levels of symbolic links

	As I had noticed earlier you seem to have a different CDROM drive.
I dont know if you have received my mail.   If you do have a parallel port
IDE CDROM drive (which is what the Microsolutions Backpack drive is) look
for paride support or a module called paride.o.  I know that support for
this device exists on 2.2.x kernels.  If you are willing to try a 2.2.x
kernel read the file paride.txt in /usr/src/linux/Documentation/  for
details of usage.