Re: Can any one please tell me..

Hi biju,

Try using console switch. In this switch you need to put the ends of the
keyboard, mouse, and monitor to the com port. Connect your machines to the
machine provisions of the switch and connect the respective cables to your
systems. Using the switch, you will be able to switch over to the machine which
one you want to work on without changing the cables and no need for remote
administration also.

thanks and regards,
Vijay.N

                                              Placed At :  MAA