Re: How do I re-install LILO?

hope you are able to boot into the linux system with a boot floppy. login as
root and use "lilo -v" to rewrite your MBR and LILO will be installed...

If you have not made a boot floppy, you can always use someone else's. (It
worked for me)

If there is any other alternative to this - I would be interested in getting
to know of that... ( Excluding the NAV  5 method).

Deivanayak T Balakrishnan.