Info on Hardware Resources Required

hi,

	I dont know your mail would be appreciated on this list and
you would have been fried or ignored completely had this been the
Linux India list. Well, go to richie street and get the best prices.
Read on,

Ravi writes:
 > 2] How much would a 4.3 / 6.X / 8.X GB HDD from Seagate / Quantum etc. Cost
 > ? Would I be able to connect the second HDD that I plan to buy to my box so
 > that I can access it from BOTH windows and linux ? [ I know its possible
 > from under Linux]

	8.x costs around 6.8K when I heard last.  The HDD prices
were going up.	 I dont think it is a good idea to access your linux
files from Windoze.  You can mess up everything from windows (if you
have read write access to the linux partition).

 > 3] I intend to upgrade my RAM sometime in the not too distant future... I
 > currently have 32 MB SD RAM - how much more can I upgrade to and how
 > (in)expensive is it? Where could I get it ? More details?

	Wait for a while.  RAM is incredibly expensive now.  It used
to be ~3K for 64MB but it has shot up to ~7k now. :(

Learn it yourself!  It's fun!!