Memory Related

Hi,

    I installed RH 5.2 Sparc in My Sun SparcStation 20 Machine.
The Machine Specs are Here.

SS20
Dual Processor
128 MB RAM.
4.3 GB SCSI HDD.
Sun Gx Card.

    When I tested the system for load only about 64MB is utilised by the system.
Is There Any Procedure has to be done to use Full 128MB by the System.

    And in the X side There Are Three Servers Available for Use.
1. XSun
2. XSunMono
3. XSun24

   I use XSun24 for higher resalution. The main point is I have no control file
like
XF86Config in i386. How Can I Control the Properties of  X in Sparc.

Thaks in Advace

Vijai .G