Buying Linux Goodies in Madras

hi,

Ravi writes:
 > StarOffice 5.1 [ The version that's compatible with Red Hat 6.0 ] lying
 > around someplace , I would be thankful if someone could pass over the cd(s)
 > for a couple hours so I can cut a personal copy assuming thats legal and the

	I'd be happy if someone returned my Linux Demo day CD which
BTW has SO5.1.

	SO5.1 apparently is freely distribtable (Dr. Sriram sent a
mail to that effect a while back).  I believe one has to pay Sun a
distribution fee only if one distributes it for a cost (justifiably
so).

Learn it yourself!  It is fun!!