Re: Buying Linux Goodies in Madras

: See www.mcp.com. There will be a book named RedHat Linux -unleashed.
: You can read it online along with many other books.

yes , i've used mcp.com/personal a lot , but i find that successive chapters
are not in one .html file ... you know ... like one WHOLE book as a 500 kb
.html  so that i can just download it in one stretch ... instead ,i'm only
looking at JPG's and GIFs and frames that are millions of KB large in my
pursuit to look at a single chapter thats < 10 KB ..... this would be
achievable in the US in T1 lines or something , not on vsnl :-)
  also , a LOT of places recommended hardback copies ... and I think it
would be useful too.

: I think there can be an article in chennailug.org to provide such info.
: for all the new users.

  that's true ... hehe webmaster *hint* ...

  Thanks for your trouble though
- ravi.