Re: Serial Ports

Hi,

I was installing RH 5.2 as against RH 6.0 as I wanted to install "Ipfwadm"
During install the mouse was connected - serial logitech 3 button, but it
was not detected. External D-link 33.6Kbps modem was connected to COM2
port (ttyS1) I tried to test the modem using minicom but that too didn't
work - does it imply the serial ports are not working? The COM1 port where
mouse was connected was working fine in windoze.

Where could the problem be?

- Bomb