Re: Serial Ports

On Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 05:04:21PM +0530, bomb said:

 Hi,

 => I have a system where I have installe RH 5.2 but the mouse was not
 => detected and alos I'm unable to configure it to work with Modem.
 =>
 => How do I go about testing? Never faced a problem where the mouse wasn't
 => detected. It works fine in Windoze (dual boot m/c).

 	Are you trying to configure the mouse for use with gpm on the
VCs, or for X ? If it is the former, try running gpmconfig, should be
there in root's path ...

							-arun

P.S.: Going by the subject, I suppose it is safe to assume it is a
	serial mouse. What make ? Details please.

--
Ahead warp factor one, Mr. Sulu.