Re: Success stories & local resources.

Expect a detailed write-up about the usage of Linux for critical servers
in our company, Imagine Technologies. This can go into the 'Success
Stories' I feel. To my knowledge, we are one of the first
(commercial) organisations in Madras to use Linux as the server platform
for mission critical applications (now spread in 4 locations including
US) and would be glad to present our case as a good example, so that
corporates will be interested to enter the Linux bandwagon.

Gimme some time, but.

Regards,                                              Imagine Technologies
Oommen                                           16, Shaffee Mohammed Road
   				      	       	              Rutland Gate
eMail: oommen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx			   Chennai 600 006
       oommen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 					     INDIA
	   				   Voice: 91-44-8293565/66,8211733
                                            Fax : 91-44-8225341
   __   _
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a