Re: Success stories needed [long]

: > Yes, we most definitely need a success stories page

  yo , being entirely new to linux , and trying out an installation for the
*First* time on a laptop , having worked under linux for less than 1 month
... performed Red Hat installations only 2 times in all my lifetime... I
discovered that installing RH 6.0 on a laptop is easier than installing
windows.... no kidding ... I had to do so many things manually on the
desktop and it still doesnt function to its fullest ... but I didnt have to
do a single thing manually on the laptop ...  everything auto
configured...so to speak..
  The resolution ,screen size, X servers , kde , GNOME etc... *Everything*
work perfectly and beautifully ..
  I just thought I'd tell you guys :O)
  Besides...if you wanted a better / longer / more coherent write up ... I
*could* compose one before this weekend... holler if you want me to ;o)
  regards,
 - ravi.