Re: Featuring comm sites on ILUGC

-- Decoded: quoted-printable

Hi,

> => As long as it is associated with Linux do we really _care_ wether it
free
> => or o/w? More importantly, speculations aside, do we have folks
>objecting
>
>	Uh-uh, I'm not so sure. This basically boils down to the debate
>between the GPL and BSD camps.
Since it benefits us to straddle both let us not be sawyed by idealogies,
one way or the other. That way we get the best of both worlds :) Haven't
heard any dissenting voices, yet...

>	Let me put it this way. Any Linux/free software success story is
>a welcome phenomenon. However, if we have these companies contributing
>back to the movement, while keeping their commercial interests in mind,
>it is going to be that much more relevant.
With that in mind, where does this leave us with respect to the original
question - do we feature these companies?

BGa