Re: IRC/ICQ - What's up?

y0y0 people...

>or if they can send it to me, I'll collect and send a single mail with all
numbers).

  Okay here's the deal ... every guy that has ICQ on this list ... *AND*
wants it advertised... all ICQ numbers on one page ... say for instance
chennailug.org/icq.html ... you might take the trouble to e-mail prem
 repeat... email prem ... *NOT* the list.. ] ... and the deadline we shall
fix is... hmm... before the next ilugc meeting... that is .. september 11 ..
one weeks time :) [ if thats ok with all of us ] .... and prem could then
mail out one email to the entire list with the ICQ details of every user
that responds....cced to chennailug's webmaster.

: I was interested in the discussion on IRC/ICQ and was hoping to see
something develop from it, but it  just seems to have died a quiet death
:-).

mainly because I'm writing Lab Observations/Records every night/day ... and
I get to sleep at college ... and rag a couple juniors once in awhile [ ;) ]
... so it ended up that I have effectively done nothing toward IRC in the
last 2 days... my apologies ... and thanks for that reminder to get my hiney
back on track ;) ... I shall promise more info at the next ilugc meeting
tho'

 : Could we also have a summary of what is planned/confirmed for LDD? It
would defenitely be   a  help to those willing to volunteer.

  I thought I saw that somewhere in www.chennailug.org  (?)

regards
-ravi.