IRC/ICQ - What's up?

I was interested in the discussion on IRC/ICQ and was hoping to see something develop from it, but it just seems to have died a quiet death :-). I signed up for ICQ and got in touch with the other person who put up his ICQ number. This could be an important means of increasing the interaction and updating of members (especially with the LDD effort). It would also help if all those with ICQ numbers publish it (maybe in the e-mails or if they can send it to me, I'll collect and send a single mail with all numbers).

Could we also have a summary of what is planned/confirmed for LDD? It would defenitely be a help to those willing to volunteer.

Premkumar Ingersoll

ICQ # Prem - 47933922
mailto:cip@xxxxxxxx
http://personal.vsnl.com/pk
(Sorry, outdated)

Crazy people who are productive are geniuses.
Crazy people who are rich are eccentric.
But crazy people who are neither productive nor rich are just crazy.