Re: Links to Berlin

On Sun, Sep 05, 1999 at 07:18:37PM +0530, BGa said:

 Hi,

 => yes, we do. Its easier to hunt down stuff on one page or one site than hunt
 => for it all over the www... Almost any site on programming/graphics

	True, I like those pages too :), but this isn't exactly that
sort of site, is it ? For one, I thought the focus of the site was on
someone who wanted to find out more about ilugc, and not
Linux/what-have-you per se, or do I need correction here ?

 => save a alot of time and effort for the people looking for the
 => information... just my experience... your call...

 	I'll put it on my list of things to do, but if anyone feels this
ought to be up there real soon, please get started :).

 => What is the criteria for 'Critical'? And if they are the usual, couldn't
 => they be found elsewhere too? :)

 	The sites which one feels every new Linux/free software user
should be familiar with.

 => yet another 1.8 cents... spending money like water today... :)

Actually, a lot more than you think, we spend 2p, you spend 2c ... :)

							-arun

--
Most public domain software is free, at least at first glance.