Re: chennailug.org

: 1) I'm missing meeting minutes for the months of Dec. 1998, Feb, May,
: June, and July 1999. If they do exist, could someone please forward
: me a copy ?

i wasnt a part of ilugc then :O(

:2)  <snip>

 yeah , okay.

: 3) Suggestions for the FAQ haven't exactly swamped my mailbox, as a
: addressed. I did receive a couple of suggestions regarding technical
: queries. The current "consensus" is that these will be kept out of the
: chennailug faq. However, pointers to solutions for the ubiquitous SiS

  hehe...add the Trident T 9750 Linear Accelarator for PCI  VGA card to the
SiS ... [ that one's my card and I still havent been able to harness its
powers... :O( ]

-ravi