chennailug.org

Dear luggers,

	The chennailug.org pages are almost complete and ready to be put
up on the server. I do however need help with the following:

1) I'm missing meeting minutes for the months of Dec. 1998, Feb, May,
June, and July 1999. If they do exist, could someone please forward
me a copy ?

2) The members' page currently consists only of an alphabetically sorted
list of ~80 names of people who have, at one time or the other, attended
an ilugc meeting. I'm rather averse to putting up mail addresses on
the page, for obvious reasons. Providing links to personal web sites
is a possibility.  Once the pages are up, could members please take a
look and send me the location they want their name to point to ? There
were suggestions floating around asking for ICQ numbers etc. to be
publicised. While this is possible, I'd rather wait for the next meeting
and collect firm ideas and data then. If anyone wants something different,
please stand up and be heard.

3) Suggestions for the FAQ haven't exactly swamped my mailbox, as a
direct result of which I'm sticking to the queries I feel need to be
addressed. I did receive a couple of suggestions regarding technical
queries. The current "consensus" is that these will be kept out of the
chennailug faq. However, pointers to solutions for the ubiquitous SiS
card problem will be provided. Could someone please tell me what is the
issue with Yamaha sound cards ? B. Ganesh indicated this to be the other
common query (thanks, Ganesh).

							-arun

--
/* Halley */