Sparc Ver Linux

-- Decoded: quoted-printable

Hi all

  I need Sparc version of Linux Urgently. If Any Anybody have SParc ver
Please let me know. I will make a copy and return it back to U.
we have 3 Sparc Station 20 Machines ( Solaris 2.5.1 is Running ).
I want to install it on One machine so that We can Display it on LDD.

  Also I am Ready to do Network cabling for interconnecting the Machines
on Linux Demo Day. I can Spare 3Com Hub ( 16 Port)  for the Linux demo Day.

With Regd

Vijai .G

-- Listar MIME Decryption --------------
-- Content: text/html