Re: regarding software for linux!!

hi again,
            the other day when i talking to Ravi, i was telling him about my
plans to start a Pure linux BBS to propagate LINUX in chennai. instead of
moving to the internet, which is anyways slow, we can always have our BBS
where all linux related RPMs or binarys ... anything can be archived. This way
we can also have a bulletin board.

     please dont get the idea of ANSI graphic BBS which was popular :-) , now
Wildcat Personal Webserver is there to make it TCP/IP, so the interface will
be damn cool and you can use all the tools which u use for the internet ( like
GetRight for downloads, pop3 mail management tools for bulletins .... so on. )

    intrested guys can always mail :-)

i thank Ravi for talking so much pains to get the ILUGC's IRC channel
registered.

A MASS HYSTERIA, A MEGALOMANIA, REVEAL DEMENTIA, REVEAL
SECRETLY, SILENTLY, CERTAINLY, IN VERTIGO YOU WILL BE !

Metallica.