IRC server + ICQ

> mr. Ravi Rao

knock off the mr ;)

> Thanx for taking so much pain in answering my questions .

np

> well .. i aint no pro-ICQ :-) but .. jus wanted to make communications
easier.

Yup agreed....my UIN is 31432436 .... if anybody cares that is.... What I
would think is ... we could have one volunteer that maintains
chennailug.org/icq.html or something that carries the official ICQ FAQ or
atleast a link , a small explanation about ICQ and where to get it from for
windows/linux etc... and the ICQ UIN's of all the list members [ who ever
wishes to have it listed ]

> talkcity is OUT OF THE QUESTION !!

hehehe ;)

> i have been on IRC for the past 2 1/2 years and have experience in writing
> scripts for mirc and pirch ... so that should be no problem

lovely lovely :)

> well look no further .. i will be there to help you ...

ok its left to the rest of the list to come to a decision and decide if we
want something up or not...
thanks for your trouble |vivian|

regards,
Ravi.