Re: Minutes...

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Prasanna Venkatesh P. wrote:

> HI
> 	This is my second posting requesting minutes of Saturday's
> meeting. I am all the more anxious after reading Prabhu's mail to know abt
> the LDD issues that were discussed.

	I do apologise for the delay in the posting of the minutes. My
personal box was down for most of Sat. and Sun., and I'm currently in
B'lore (a telnet conn. doing what seems like 12 bps.), and am not in a
position to post the minutes tyill next Sun. evening. I remember at the
meeting one gentleman volunte4ered to do the job from next time around. I
f he feels he can start, I'd have no objection aty all. Please inform the
list though.

	Sorr

			-arun