[Off Topic] Linux admin person required immediately

Hi all,

Sorry for this posting this on the mailing list....

As I announced at Saturday's meeting, we have an opening for a Linux
administrator.

This will be a challenging job and will include installing/maintaning all
our servers (under Linux) in four locations (including at US).

Those interested in taking up this responsibilty are requested to send
their detailed CV to oommen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or contact me over the
phone, at the earliest.

Regards,                                              Imagine Technologies
Oommen                                           16, Shaffee Mohammed Road
   				      	       	              Rutland Gate
eMail: oommen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx			   Chennai 600 006
       oommen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 					     INDIA
	   				   Voice: 91-44-8293565/66,8211733
					  Mobile: 98410-12817
                                            Fax : 91-44-8225341
   __   _
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a