pardon me !

hi all,
       i am a linux user for the past 1 1/2  years ... just now test
running RH 6 ...
 but sorry i could not make it to the meeting on saturday.
       i just wanna suggest some things ... this mailing thing for
communication is really odd. why cant we come on to a chat server or
atleast ICQ ?? i dont know if i am a member but i jus subscribed b'cos i
thought this was a linux information forum .. but seriously think it is
NOT ! ( pardon me ). this mailing thing can be more productive and
informative than just personal mails and stuff.

bye
|ViviaN|