Installation of Linux

hi,

Klen & Marshalls writes:
 > I am Sivakumar, from Chennai. I am new Linux user and wish to learn from all
 > your experience. I work on Win95 system and wish to create a partition with
 > Red Hat Linux. Will anyone help out to install Linux in my machine with a
 > partition to Win95.

	Welcome to linux! You will not learn much at all if you ask
someone else to install linux for you.  To learn you need to take the
plunge yourself and get your hands dirty.  Dont worry it is not tough
at all; it just takes some getting used to.  Start by reading the
installation and getting started guide and other docs available at
http://metalab.unc.edu/LDP/ then take the plunge, dive straight in.

 > my friend that there is a demo on Linux in Chennai shortly. Will anyone advise
 > the venue, date and time of the event.

	Stay tuned on this list announcements will be made in good
time.

Fascinating, a totally parochial attitude.
		-- Spock, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3219.8