Internal pci bus hub.

Hi

I need a internal pci bus based hub to connect 3 computers ( 2 computers
in my home and a neighbours computer). A trip to my local market in
Madras (Richie Street) yielded no results (None of them seem to know
that such a product exists).

I would like to know where I can get one. I also would like to know how
much it would cost. Since a 8 port external hub costs around Rs2100/- I
suppose it should cost lesser than that. Moreover I suppose that the
card  also has a build in network card for the host machine. Please
correct me if I am wrong in these assumptions.

To connect my neighbours computer I need to use a RJ45 Cable which is
about 45 meters. Is this feasible or will I face some problems.

Now to the linux part of the query. I intend running win98/linux/openbsd
on the machine which is to have this hub and so this hubs network chips
(i.e. the network card part of the hub) should work in linux and
openbsd.

Any solutions???

Regards

Aravind