Linux demo day

hi,

	It is unfortunate that you couldnt attend the last meeting.
The LDD issues were discussed extensively and a lot of technical
issues were discussed besides we have even identified volunteers for
different "themes".  We did miss you.  The venue is not fixed yet so
we will need to discuss your offer as against the earlier idea of
having it somewhere in T-Nagar.  I guess the best kind of location is
one where there are a lot of people (newbies to linux) around, like a
mall.  BTW when the issue of demoing staroffice and KDE came up you
naturally came to mind. :)

	Could someone who has noted all the things discussed please
send the list some info for the benefit of the 45 odd members who
didnt attend the meeting (there are almost 75 members subscribed to
the mailing list!!)

prabhu

Roshan Thomas writes:
 > Hi all,
 > I've come up for a breath after being buried underground so long.
 > Here are my two cents worth on the activites for the LDD (Linux Demo

<snip>