Re: Next ILUGC Meeting

hi all,

(not actually about next ilugc meeting)

i have been following the postings about where and how to get rhl 6.0; a
kind alumnus sent an unofficial rhl 6.0 cd to iitm almost as soon as it
was released and a copy is available with me (along with the rhl 6.0
contrib cd; both courtesty of dr. devendra jalihal of iitm ee department
who was the original recipient). i can make copies for whoever wants it
provided you bring your own cd-r media. i now have a 4x writer, so copies
take about 15 minutes per disk.

sriram

ps: my experience with rhl 6.0; runs ok on my machine (on which there is
only one user account, i.e., myself) - but fairly crash prone in a
multi-user situation; crashes about once a day or so - much better than
windoze but rather unlike linux.