Remote Printing Error!

Hi,
Here, am configuring the remote printer using printtool utility in Redhat. The
problem is, when I check the status file of  /var/spool/lpd/lp0 file in the
client machine , it says "waiting for lp1 to become ready (offline?))".

Since, I have more than one config in the printtool , my status file in
/var/spool/lpd/lp1 says , "waiting for queue to be enabled on 192.192.192.63"

My remote printer setting is like this,
Name : lp1
Spool Directory:  /var/spool/lpd/lp0
File List : 0
Remote Host: developer3.lateral.com (its IP is 192.192.192.63)
Remote Queue: lp0

I also get the message "Test Print Queued to lp0" but its not printing

My Local Printer is fine. I have written the client hostname in the hosts.lpd
file on the Linux Printer Server machine.

 Please send your comments,
Thanks,
GHH