Re: [new user in chennai]

Hi all,
  I just need one clarification. I am using RH 5.2. My database is
postgres. If i want to develop web based email system like yahoomail or
netaddrerss or hotmail, What are the things do i need to know and install
in the current system. I know CGI/PERL also.
Thankx

Regards,
Senthil Kumar L

Time and Tide wait for no man
   Residence                              Office
L. Senthil Kumar                   L. Senthil Kumar
40/2, Sathyavathi Nagar,           Systems Trainee
Padi,                              Computer Centre, IIT, Madras
Chennai 600 050.                   Chennai 600 036
Ph. 623 1386                       Ph. 445 8718, 445 8716