Your webpage reg.

Hello masterminds at ILUGC.

Here is a well wisher all the way from Singapore. :)

I happened to have come to India on vacation and had hoped to attend this
month's ILUGC meeting at IITM. Infact, I had a couple of goodies to share
with friends in India. But I was in for a disppointment when I opened the
browser the previous evening to check for details. However, your webpage
gave no details of venue or time. All it said was that every third Sat of
the month there might be a meeting.  But not even so much as a
reconfirmation if the meeting was still on was available.

Even on consulting a few friends from the C.Sc Dept (yr3), I got no
information. They were almost blur when I asked about "the ilugc meeting"!
Some said that maybe, since the term had just begun the previous day, you
might not have the meeting afterall...

Not to find fault; but just to point out that it would be a good idea to
have the webpage maintained. :)

I really regret not having been able to catch a glimpse of the ilugc and
its ways. :( Btw, I am a regular on lugs (LUG, Singapore), which is a very
active mailing list. Take a peek at it if you are in need of expert advice
(not mine! ;)) in anything to do with Linux.

"Have a lot of fun!" (tm-SuSE)
Sujatha.

Sujatha Natraj					(year2/sem4)
SMTP						eng71667@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
						sujathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PSTN						256 8660 (residence)
HTTP					http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~sujathan

Definition of the day:-
DESTINY :  A tyrant's authority for crime and a fool's excuse for failure