Re: On helping over the list and stuff (was Re: libgd error)

wwwboard and Hypernews are two options to have a web-based, thread-based
discusssion forum along with archiving provisions. The server load
will be minimum too.

The former is very simple to install/maintain, the latter has more
features.

In my opinion, this will be a better forum for discussion than the mailing
list. But we can keep the list option too open, to directly keep in touch
with the members.

-
Oommen.