Re: On helping over the list and stuff (was Re: libgd error)

On Wed, Jul 21, 1999 at 09:16:00AM +0200, veliath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

 => 	I was thinking...maybe you'll could move this list onto that
 => 	RAQ server. Since we are handling email on that, we could
 [...]
 => 	Its also my opinion that hosting this mailing list would be
 => 	better than say providing web space and email accounts to
 => 	ilugc members.

 	Uh, RAQ server ? Email IDs, web space ?

 							-arun

--
Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.
		-- J.R.R. Tolkien