On helping over the list and stuff (was Re: libgd error)

	Hello,
	I was thinking...maybe you'll could move this list onto that
	RAQ server. Since we are handling email on that, we could
	handle a mailing list too. I don't know. Perhaps Sriram (from
	focus) or P Asokan could comment on this.

	Its probably easier getting response from a small list like
	ilugc than linux-india.

	Its also my opinion that hosting this mailing list would be
	better than say providing web space and email accounts to
	ilugc members.

	ilugc membership is fluid and we might soon end up with a lot
	of stale email ids and web pages.

	veliath
u> hi,
u>
u> Folks, this mailing list is an announcement mailing list (for the
u> announcement regarding meetings and such like).  This is not a help
u> list.  For help please email linux-india.  Occasional queries limited
u> to help in Chennai are ok but not generic queries.  Here are the
u> guidelines from our introduction (that you would have received when
u> you subscribed to the list).
u> .
u> .
u> .