RE: slacware not detecting my ethernet card

  I am not sure about the network card, but for your SiS AGP card, I have
seen a FAQ somewhere in the linux-indis web site.

  I will see if I can go through it and send you the exact link, but in the
mean time, you can also try following the links from the main linux-india
page.

-Krishnan.