sendmail problem

I am using redhat 6.0 (CHIP).  Here is my problem. I have setup linux as
linux.aravind.org and aravind.org is a registered domain.  It is set as
domain wide forwarding account (multidrop) ie. anyuser@xxxxxxxxxxx will
come to aravind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx account.  Later I use fetchmail to
retrieve and distribute the mails.  DM tag in sendmail.cf has been set to
aravind.org (DM - masquerade)  bute sendmail somehow doesn't massq
outgoing mails as user@xxxxxxxxxxxx  It always puts the host part
linux.aravind.org which is not existing on the 'net and so the relay
'giasmd01' smtp denies connection.

Currently, I have setup system wide pine config as
"user-domain=aravind.org" but the local mails doesn't get delivered.
Instead all mails go out to the net and come back which is a terrible loop
back.  I didn't run  dns.

 I tried using a cacheing DNS with MX record for aravind.org and it
works fine for local delivery.  But it again rewrites the header (from: )
as linux.aravind.org and the relay server denies.

I hope there is a way out to this pronblem.  I need your suggestions as to
where I am goofiing or ...

-gnana
Madurai