Is Slackware Linux 3.2 y2k compliant?

I would like to know whether Slackware Linux 3.2 is Y2K compliant or not.
The information I got from  internet is given below:
(http://www.am.ub.es/~jsoley/suport/y2k/y2kslakware.html)

[Although Slackware 3.6 has been tested and found to be compliant,
Slackware offers no "Y2K" warranty for any version,
other than money back on the CD if you bought it from Walnut Creek. Nor
does any other Linux vendor that we know of. The
responsibility for ensuring that Linux is y2k compliant enough rests with
the end user. Versions prior to 3.6 have not been
thoroughly tested. ]

Can anybody please tell me the procedure of testing the Y2K compliance of
the Linux OS?

Thanks and regards,

Naseer