Local Domain and External Domain in Sendmail

Hello friends,

                                I am facing a small problem. Please help
me iof you can.

Current Setup
------------
                                                            gateway
Machine1.epm.labs   ==================> | Internet I
                    : :
                    : :
Machine2.epm.labs

Here Machine1.epm.labs is the gateway for the company network. This
machine has the fetchmail+procmail configured for handling and sorting
incoming mails. But I am not able to deliver my mail *locally* i.e to
Machine2. The sendmail tries the internet !

My question is as follows:
----------------------

1) How to make Sendmail deliver mails to my local *intranet* server?
2) Is there any *hosts* like file in sendmail to achieve this? (So that
sendmail need not query to internet about the servers mentions in the
hosts file)

TIA

Regards

Zameer Ahmed

                                                               zameer@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          www.bigfoot.com/~zameer
                                                                     ICQ:17679431

"You don't have to be a man to fight for freedom. All you have to do is to be
an intelligent human being."

Malcolm X, NYC, 20 Dec. 1964