Re: Req For Compatible Printers for LInux

Lateral Software Technologies proclaimed:
> I want to know what are all the HP model of Laser Printers which are well
> supported by Linux and the applications running on this(Star Office etc).

Ideally, any PostScript capable printer would work great under Linux.  But
PostScript printers are expensive.  If you are going in for a
non-PostScript printer, I recommend one that has a GhostScript printer
driver (ie. a driver that converts from PostScript to the printer's native
:language").  Read the Printing HOWTO (
http://metalab.unc.edu/Linux/HOWTO/Printing-HOWTO.html)

Thaths
--
Marge: Homer, you are his father.  You've got to reason with him.
Homer: Oh, that never works.  He is a goner!