Debian CD's with me.

hi,

	A while back Sudhakar Chandrashekar sent our LUG a set of 9 Slink
binary CD sets (Debian 2.1).  Seven of the CD sets with Arun have been
taken and only Zameer and Shurajit have to collect theirs.  Arun is not
going to be in town and I now have the two CD sets with me and will bring
them to the next meeting to be held on 15th of May.

	Manoj Srivastava has also been kind enough to mail us 6 more sets
and I should receive those sets in a week or so.  Interested people may
contact me (off the list) for the CD sets.