Re: [brian@linuxstart.com: (no subject)]

Hi,

   I do not have any hassle to maintain the homepage.  I can continue
that. But the problem is I am depending on others for the news,
meeting schedule etc., etc.,  So whoever has some linux news can put
on the homepage provided they know what they are doing.  That was the
only reason I was trying to make it public.

Anyway let the ilugc decide about that :-).

Regards
Ganesh