Re: [brian@linuxstart.com: (no subject)]

At 06:32 PM 4/21/99 +0530, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>   I have registered our ilugc under www.linuxstart.com for
>free homepage.
>
>Our ilugc list will be getting an user-id and password from the
>web master of linuxstart domain.  I gave the ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>address as our contact e-mail address because everyone will be
>knowing the user id and password so that anyone can update ilugc
>homepage.
>
> Expect a mail from linuxstart.
>
>Ganesh

I could be wrong, but having so many members all trying to update a web
page could get messy and out of hand! I feel somebody could get submissions
from everyone and update the site periodically! Anyone got any other ideas?

Premkumar C.I.
Premkumar C.I. @ cip(at)vsnl(dot)com

Never have I seen a word as accurate as politics:
Poly meaning many, and tic being a blood-sucking thing.

http://personal.vsnl.com/pk