Re: error in reading frame-buffer device

IIRC, PCQ once came up with the article regarding frame buffer. Somewhere last
year.  Search on PCQ linux articles section on their website/

When I read kernel compile in first para. I just dumped it. I said I don't need
this fancy at the cost of kernel compile. Was a bit timid then....;-)

 Shridhar