Re: HI please tell what could be the problem

Hi

BTW, are you sure of your malloc? I think you should put 5*sizeof(char*)
because you will be allocating 5 strings there.

So prototype the function, remove int from  for statement(not allowed in C),
and put 5*sizeof(char*) and it will work. I tried and it worked....

As Binand said in other mail, anything that talks 'void main(){}' is not C,
it's dos...

 Shridhar

P.S. Seriously consider to get two mail ids from company. One for office and
other for personal mails. This signature business on list mail, is a ever
growing pain....